Mopiri offers a huge variety of activities to suit all:
• Short mokoro trips around the surrounding islands of camp (ideal for guests that arrive late in camp or want a short relaxing activity).
• Bush Walks (there are a number of islands close to camp which are ideal for short walks).
• Fishing Trips (Bream, Tiger Fish, African Pike, Barbel). Keen fisherman are advised to bring their own kit, however basic gear will be available at the camp.
• Day Boat Trips to the islands with a bush walk and mokoro trip. (Meals can be set up on the islands so that guests can leave camp early in the morning and return just before dark).
• Overnight Trips to private fly camps (incorporating boat trips, bush walks, Mokoro trips, cultural tours and fishing).
• Bird walks by The Wild Bird Trust and the chance to discuss their research.
• Trans-Okavango Trips from Mopiri to Maun (on request and seasonal).
• Sundowners and private dinners can be enjoyed aboard the double storey barge under the African night sky.